The Choice The Choice

Funny stuff!

Definitely enjoyed this movie, and good luck on the Movie Jam contest!

Aigis responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

~Aigis.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Absolutely hilarious!

I think this is the highest average score I've ever seen. No matter who you are, if you've seen Pokemon you will find this absolutely hilarious. I'm about to watch it again. Good work!

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

One of the best Madnesses I have Ever Seen

This was such a fantastic film, and I can't imagine how much time you put into it. Not only was the action pretty amazing, but there was a STORY, and for the first time in any madness movie I had ever watched, I actually cared about the characters.

Oh yeah, thank you so much for throwing that little bit of cannabis smoking in there. That took this move from a 10/10 to an 11/10, but unfortunately the rating system does not go that high.

Neuron Neuron

Wow! I had a lot of fun!

This game was so awesome! I had a lot of fun playing it, and kudos to whoever or whoevers made this. Your talent is remarkable, and thank you for making such an entertaining game.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

ha ha ha, the irony.

Every single song you used I had put in my old flashes (Most of them are resting in the obituaries.) Reminds me of my first days with flash. Good times. good times.

Flash Cursors 101 Flash Cursors 101

Very good!

That was very detailed and informative. I loved it. Great job.

cloned-illusion responds:

thanks a lot man! i'm glad you like this.

Plaid Tees Plaid Tees

PLAID TEE

Marry me.

Infamous Freestyle Infamous Freestyle

Dude

I remember reading the topic, now I hear this. Its almost as pathetic as my audio, possibly more pathetic.

Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice