The Choice The Choice

Funny stuff!

Definitely enjoyed this movie, and good luck on the Movie Jam contest!

Aigis responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

~Aigis.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Absolutely hilarious!

I think this is the highest average score I've ever seen. No matter who you are, if you've seen Pokemon you will find this absolutely hilarious. I'm about to watch it again. Good work!

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

One of the best Madnesses I have Ever Seen

This was such a fantastic film, and I can't imagine how much time you put into it. Not only was the action pretty amazing, but there was a STORY, and for the first time in any madness movie I had ever watched, I actually cared about the characters.

Oh yeah, thank you so much for throwing that little bit of cannabis smoking in there. That took this move from a 10/10 to an 11/10, but unfortunately the rating system does not go that high.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

That was Absolutely Insane!

I have not seen a more intense or amazing thing on Newgrounds in my entire life. I can't say it was my favorite video, because there was no storyline and such, but do not mistake that for me bringing you down. The graphics and 3D action were absolutely insane, I'm not even sure how you did half of that stuff. It was truly, truly AMAZING!

F U Clock - P.I. F U Clock - P.I.

Really good!

I was expecting a pure comedy but this was actually interesting. There were some funny parts, but the story was great!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

FANTASTIC!

This was such an awesome movie to watch, especially since I do like Naruto and there were a lot of Naruto-related things. I felt it at first with the kunai and big shurikens, but the kicker was when the final boss (Flint) used the shadow clones and Snowball transformed and looked like Kyuubi Naruto (some other reviews mentioned this). Great to watch and great to see!

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Unusually hilarious

I was waiting for something more to happen but nothing did, but it really didn't matter. It was just funny, and I loved it.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Incredible!

This was one of the best Madness installments. I like how there were two protagonists working together, each of whose character I liked, and there was the return of the original hero. I was legitimately upset (to a small extent) when one of them died (spoiler, sorry I said it after), but it all worked out in the end. Well, it will work out.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

That was amazing...

After reading those reviews, I was expecting something slightly bad. Not at all. That movie was probably the third greatest of them all. It was so unexpected, original, and intelligent. And I really enjoyed watching him use force powers, that was great. It was nice watching the hero who actually has an advantage, instead of all the other regular flicks where the hero is weaker and has to rise above his opponents. With this, you know that guy is going to win because it's fuckin' Jesus and Jesus can't die. It was different, and I simply loved it. Anybody who didn't DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

HA HA that's hilarious!

Team rocket team rocket can suck on my balls magikarp use a splash attack. I love how he says it so fast. You my friend are good at humor.